Things to do in Cape San Blas
- Beach Day
- Beach/water toys, Chairs and Umbrellas are all you need
- Get out on the water in St Joseph Bay
- Kayak, Stand up paddle boards, Canoe or pontoon boat
- Fish from the beach or away from the shore. Always a good time.
- Grab some gear and walk out in the bay or beach
- On the beach at sunset to see ghost crabs
- Use a crab cage for lots of crabs
- Scalloping (during open season)
- Use snorkel equipment and go to 2 ft deep water around grassy areas. Go to our Bait and Tackle page for more info.
- St Joseph Peninsula State Park
- Take the 8 mile walk to the end
- Boat Ramp
- Rent Kayak, Stand up paddle boards or Canoe
- Rent Pontoon Boats (Coming Soon)
- Rent Golf Carts (Coming Soon)
- Loggerhead Run Bike Path
- Eight mile trail on Cape San Blas that runs from St. Joseph Peninsula State Park to Salinas Park along Hwy 30E/Cape San Blas Road.
- Cape San Blas Lighthouse
- Park by the rocks and walk the beach to see the old location
- Go to Port St Joe to see where the lighthouse currently stands.
- St. Joseph Bay State Buffer Preserve Center
- Second Friday of the month, they offer tram tours. Must make reservations.
- Forgotten Coast Sea Turtle Center
- Find them on Facebook for their latest events.
- Bird Watching
- Season is from Fall to Spring. So many birds flock to our area, so keep an open eye.
- Salinas Park
- Beach or Bay side access. Playgrounds, volleyball courts, picnic area, BBQ and more!
- Cape Palms Park
- Public access to the beach with shaded picnic area and restrooms.
Map of things to do in Cape San Blas Florida
Need to Rent something to enjoy our area?
Check out everything we have to offer to rent.